HAZOP Leader Training
We have learned the techniques of leadership in the HAZOP Team, we are developing the ability to determine meaningful deviation parameters and obtain meaningful results using techniques.
Purpose of the Program
Starting from the application areas according to HAZOP standard IEC 60882: 2016, participants will be able to explain how they can be used in process safety, electrical circuits and storage works respectively and to reinforce the work done with sample applications.
At the end of the program, they should have learned the techniques of leadership in the HAZOP Team, and have been able to improve their ability to identify meaningful results with appropriate deviation parameter identification and use techniques.
Who can participate in the Program?
Employers / Employer Appellants, Production Managers, Maintenance Managers, Other Managers, Warehouse Managers, Process Safety Assigned Persons, Occupational Safety Specialists, Workplace Doctors, Healthcare personnel, Chemistry / Electrical / Mechanical Engineers and Technicians, Employees in Other Fields.
- What is HAZOP? HAZOP (IEC 61882: 2016) and Process Hazard Analysis (PHA),
- Definitions, Risk Assessments, HAZOP Application Areas,
- P & ID (Piping and Instrument Diagrams), Electrical Circuit Diagrams,
- The similarities between PHA and HAZOP,
- HAZOP studies and improvement needs,
- First project, retrospective, revalidation,
- Planning and Preparation,
- Reference process conditions,
- Node Selection, Deviation Selection,
- Detection of Causes,
- Determination of Results,
- Identification of Protectors,
- HAZOP Worksheets,
- Introduction to HAZOP and Process Hazard Analysis,
- Process Hazard analysis parameters,
- Risk ranking and recommendations,
- How to write effective suggestions for the process,
- SIL determination HAZOP and connection (eg FTA, Lopa) studies,
- Creation of HAZOP nodes for complex systems such as combustion chambers drainage and distribution systems,
- Creating sample scenarios,
- HAZOP study with participants, writing reports,
- HAZOP studies with entities / mechanical integrity links editing,
- HAZOP studies and connections and other techniques, Also reinforcement with examples of FMEA, ETA, FTA, LOPA or other techniques before or after.